Western PA District Office
The Christian and Missionary Alliance is a closely-knit fellowship of local churches with a worldwide mission. The Western Pennsylvania District is made up of 141 C&MA churches including 3 church plants. The district office at Punxsutawney, PA, is not more than 3 hours from any district church. The office exists to give churches a complete support structure for pastoral transfers, church growth/planting, world missions promotion, evangelism, disciple-making ministries, Christian camping, inter-church activities, buildings acquisition/development, professional licensing and ordination, conflict mediation, leadership training, doctrinal safeguards, church/state relationships, record-keeping and general pastoral care of over 250 licensed official workers and their families, including retirees. The office personnel are occupied with telephone calls, bookkeeping, visits on-site to churches, and pastors, correspondence, planning committee meetings, publications, filing, personnel interviews, and coordination of numerous, multi-church or local church activities. Frequent travel throughout the district is necessary to accomplish all the responsibilities.
Monthly Western PA District Newsletter:
HEARTBEAT 2018 : SEPTEMBER
Lombok, Indonesia- Earthquake Relief
If you or your church would like to partner with Alliance workers in addressing human suffering created by these earthquakes that hit Lombok– you can give through CAMA Services online using the following link:
• District Secretary Report and 2019 Proposed District Operating Budget
• Coaching Clusters - Fall 2018
• JOLT 2018 - Junior High Youth Retreat, October 26-28.
• WPA CHOICE TOUR ONLINE SCHEDULING
• 2017 District Conference Minutes
• 2018 WPA District Calendar
· Senior Pastor Positions
• NEW Children's Missions Project 2018-2019: A WINDOW TO THE WORLD! Call the District Office for more details
• MEDIA MINISTRY LIBRARY - Three new selections
· DISTRICT DIRECTORY, July-Sept 2018: You must be registered to access the Directory.
· Pulpit Supply: Contact Kathy by phone 814-938-6920.