Western PA District of The Christian and Missionary Alliance
The Western PA District serves the Alliance churches of Western PA. We exist to assist our pastors and congregations in implementing the mission statement of The Christian and Missionary Alliance which is:
- We desire to know Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, and Coming King and to complete His Great Commission.
- Evangelizing and discipling persons throughout the United States.
- Incorporating them into Christ-centered, community-focused congregations, and
- Mobilizing them for active involvement in a missionary effort designed to plant Great Commission churches among both unreached and responsive peoples worldwide.
HEARTBEAT MARCH 2017
• COUNCIL 2017 REMINDER FOR LAY DELEGATES: Submit your lay delegate certificates to the District Office no later than March 24.
• LIVING A LIFE OF HOPE! - Legacy Builders Conference 2017
• GATEWAY TO HOPE - Children's Missions Project 2016-2017
• BREAKAWAY 2017 - ONLINE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE!!!
• It is time to check the PA Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate for your church to make sure it has not expired. Many of them expire on March 31.
• If you are planning to retire in 2017, please notify the District Office so we have time to process your service award in preparation for District Conference.
• Child Protection Policy Documents
• NEW DISTRICT DIRECTORY JANUARY 2017: You must be registered to access the Directory.
• Pulpit Supply: Contact Kathy by phone 814-938-6920.